Manage your projects in Sage 200 with Sicon Projects
Sicon Projects is designed for and runs within Sage 200. The solution is suitable for organisations in manufacturing, construction, development and all types of businesses requiring project or job costing and project management.
Sicon Projects features include:
– Create projects manually or from a Sales Order.
– Link Purchase Invoices to a single or multiple projects.
– Sales Order and Purchase Order lines can be linked to projects and shown as commitments.
– Stock can be linked to projects via Stock Control, Internal Issues and Returns. Allocated stock is shown as committed stock usage.
– Complex project structures can be created with linked works orders allowing allocation of stock to projects, assisting with the material planning process.
– Labour is recorded directly into Sicon Projects but can be planned on the in-built scheduler to create committed labour.
– Detailed WIP reporting is included within Sage 200 standard reports. 100% reconciliation between nominal ledger transactions and projects.
– Project enquiry and management screen provide a simple view of projects, showing all costs, revenues and budgets with drill-down to detail and history.
– Instantly identify outstanding sales and purchases as commitments.
– Projects are quick and simple to setup, just one click will create a project.
– Most data input is carried out within normal Sage modules removing any duplication of effort. – Budget by cost heading and optionally by period and cost heading.
– Custom project management tabs and fields with linked workspaces available.
– Drill down to sales orders, purchase orders, purchase invoices, stock transactions (works orders if applicable) and any related documents.
– Create phase, stages and substages within projects.
– Estimate on a project allowing creation of budgets from planned purchases, and required operations including labour and stock. –
Create project templates in order to quickly create different project types.
– Manage a list of planned purchases that can be converted into purchase orders to ensure you remain within budget.
– Plant hire module enabling full management of all owned or hired in plant.
– Record time against owned or hired in plant adding a cost to a project.
– Reconcile hired in plant invoices against timesheets entered.
For more information please contact EBS: www.ebs.tech/contact-us