Microsoft Office 365 was among the hot topics at this year’s Go Beyond event. I’ve broken down some key features that whetted my appetite. Click on the links to see them in action:
- Sway – it’s like a pin board – a web site that lets you pin facts and ideas with PowerPoint.
- Delve – a learning technology – shows information based on what you do and who you talk to.
- 365 video which is like your own YouTube channel.
- Office Mix – add voice, video and digital ink, polls and then upload and view insights.
- Office Remote – app to control PowerPoint and allows you to see the next slide and your notes in your hand.
If you’d like to have a chat with me about any of these tools, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll arrange a call.